Interventions for Effective Group Dynamics
April 14 & 15, 2014
Participation is a blessing and, sometimes, a curse...
Participation is both a blessing and a curse: a blessing because it brings energy, commitment and new ideas to our work places and communities. It can also be a challenge: people don't always see things the same way, people express themselves differently, people can become frustrated at the amount of time participation requires.
This workshop is designed to help anyone involved in group work keep their team members on track and achieve results in a harmonious and efficient manner. Whether you are a facilitator, supervisor or a committed team member, this workshop will help you develop your ability to observe and intervene in group dynamics effectively. Team members and leaders who are educated in how to diagnose and intervene in group dynamics are able to help groups do their best thinking, encourage full participation and facilitate inclusive decision making.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- Design an effective group process
- Gather important group data through observations and consultations regarding group dynamics
- Intervene diplomatically in challenging group dynamics
- Practice your diagnosis and intervention skills
- Value the importance of your role in positively influencing group dynamics
For more on 'Interventions for Effective Group Dynamics'
For more information on location, course content and registration, please click on the button below.